Recruiting Summer Intern
About the ROLE:
The Recruiting Summer Internship will support the recruiting team in their efforts of hiring the most qualified individuals for our organization. We are looking for a fluid and flexible team member with a great interest in talent acquisitions with a get it done attitude.
The Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Assisting with any data entry or administrative tasks that comes with each applicant during interview process and new hire process.
- Collaborate closely with recruiting team and hiring managers throughout the process to ensure candidates are meeting requirements and expectations.
- Act as a point of contact for all candidate logistics as they move through the recruiting process.
- Coordinating onsite interview and/or virtual interviews.
- Other recruiting-related tasks as assigned.
You should have the following:
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year Bachelor's program in your Junior or Senior year.
- Be ready to learn and grow!
- Be enthusiastic and energetic!
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Ability to treat sensitive/confidential information appropriately
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)