Remote Call Center Supervisor – Chat/Email
***Florida, Texas, Illinois Residents ONLY***
Looking for your next leadership role? Want to coach and develop a remote team of world-class customer service agents for a Luxury Beauty Brand?
We are hiring remote call center supervisors to help our growing team!
- 4:30PM to 1:00AM EST, Tuesday thru Saturday
- Start date: ASAP
- Working knowledge of call center KPI's and how to drive productivity through a team
- Experience leading a remote call center team
- Excellent communication skills
- Model Inktel’s Passion for People in every interaction.
- Lead a team of 15-20 direct reports; coach, develop, and motivate them to ensure that they are providing world-class customer service on all customer interactions, delivering on their commitments, and maximizing their potential.
- Implement strategies to keep attrition low.
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of your assigned program and ensure that program goals, such as service level, quality, and staffing, are met.
- Drive a culture of accountability, continuous improvement, and personal excellence.
- Communicate key messages effectively to ensure that direct reports are well informed about issues that may impact them or their customers.
- Prioritize objectives with little-to-no assistance, find issues and create and execute on solutions that address those issues.
- Praise and share feedback with direct reports regarding their performance; suggest improvements, changes, or updates when applicable
- Work constructively with other functional areas throughout the organization, such as quality assurance, training, and recruiting, to share ideas and leverage best practices
- Develop and audit quality assurance strategies to ensure the delivery of world-class service
- Be a subject matter expert on your client’s business. Earn their respect by demonstrating your knowledge and commitment to their program in all interactions.
- Passion for coaching, providing feedback and developing talent
- Be enthusiastic, have a positive mindset, and know how to have fun
- Amazing combination of nimble thinking, high energy, passion and persistence: resourcefulness
- Empathetic and active listening
- Excellent communication skills: concision and clarity
- Positive outlook and enthusiastic attitude
- Conscientious team player
- Driven by delivering results
- Dependable and consistent, Have strong ethics and integrity
- Continually be growing by setting and obtaining personal goals and challenges
- 2-5 years of contact center or customer service experience with a minimum of two years in a leadership/management role
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and goals
- Chat/Email experience a plus
Salary & Benefits:
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, and a 401K plan.
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)