Remote Customer Service Representative – Orlando area applicants only
Job Category: Customer Service
Driven by our goal to help families affordably save for their children’s future education; Our Customer Support Specialist provide client support via chat and telephone; assisting with client inquiries, and guidance in selecting the best products for their family.
We are seeking Customer Support Specialists that excel in meeting customers' expectations on answering questions on products and services.
- Customer Support Specialists should stay informed about product specifications and the ability to maintain a positive demeanor and patience with customers
- Demonstrate high standards for quality service
- Work in tandem with the quality and training team to self-manage performance expectations
- Maintain an open communication line with Team Lead/Quality Advocate/ the Trainer and the manager for support and personal development
- Maintain business acumen, courtesy and professionalism when dealing with all client contacts
- Utilize existing email communication templates for client interactions housed in the Call Center Knowledge Base
- Maintains proprietary call center database (CSC) by entering information accurately and fully documenting all client interactions appropriately
- Be punctual to work and adhere to all schedules and deadlines both scheduled and special projects
- Strict adherence to key performance indicators (KPI) as set by management.
- Strive to exceed key performance indicators (KPI) and quality goals as outlined by management
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years Call Center Experience preferably in a live chat environment
- Retail sales experience, preferably in an ecommerce environment
- Excellent Data Entry skills/- 45-55 wpm minimum
- Must be computer literate and internet savvy
- Experience in windows-based applications, specifically client relationship management tools preferred (e.g. Salesforce)
- Experienced in handling multiple chats at any given time
- Exceptional written communication skills; and high-quality standard in grammar, punctuation and written business acumen
- Professional, upbeat and engaging written communication
- Excellent oral communication skills: clear diction, tone and use of proper grammar
- Ability to deliver quality customer service in a high-volume environment
- Ability to develop relationships with clients, even in difficult situations
- Ability to advise and counsel customers in a quick and efficient manner
- Ability to multitask by reading, typing, and navigating through applications while speaking with customers
- Empathetic and active listening
- Positive outlook and enthusiastic attitude
- Conscientious team player
- Must be flexible and be ready to work in a dynamic shift environment- weekends and evening shifts may be required
- Dependable, a history of good attendance and punctuality is essential
Proven track record of ALL of the following STRIVE values:
Salary & Benefits:
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, educational assistance, and a 401K plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)