Scheduler / Dispatch Agent WAH
Job Category: Customer Service
Driven by our Passion for People, our Scheduler/Dispatch Agents are experts at analyzing established and changing passenger riding patterns in order to adjust daily routing strategies accordingly. Connecting with people in a way that is meaningful to them is our bread and butter—and our Agents perform consistently at a high level through coaching, support and training by the Best in Class Inktel Team.
Ultimately, we bring people together. Whether it be our clients, their customers, our colleagues or our non-profit partners—we can’t resist the fun of working with people. Each connection, each relationship matters. To STRIVE to be a part of something greater is in our DNA—and we don’t use the word “strive” lightly. It embodies what we value.
- Proven track record of ALL of the following STRIVE values:
- Amazing combination of nimble thinking, high energy, passion and persistence: resourcefulness
- Strong desire to be helpful and take ownership to resolve customer situations
- Positive outlook and enthusiastic attitude
- Conscientious team player
- Driven by delivering results
- Professional demeanor, put together
- Dependable and consistent, history of good attendance
- Naturally curious with an aptitude for learning and understanding quickly
- Ability to multitask by reading, typing, and navigating through applications
- Prior scheduling experience preferably in a paratransit transportation or messenger environment, OR any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Construct daily vehicle routes for safe productive passenger pick-ups and drop-off’s in a transit/paratransit environment.
Analyze historical route information, reviews travel patterns, scheduling efficiencies, improved timelines and overall performance to ensure quality service.
Analyze and adjust system routing parameters, as needed, for scheduling efficiencies.
Communicate effectively with management as it pertains to strategic objectives.
Organize and conduct activities to assure safe, cost-effective, on-time operating performance.
Tracks and reports adherence to run cut structure and communicates issue to management.
Salary & Benefits:
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, educational assistance, and a 401K plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)