Seasonal Contract Trainer
Our Seasonal Contract Trainers are Independent Contractors for a limited engagement, typically September to November in a given year. They are primarily responsible for non-exempt Customer Service training, although they may help from time to time.
- Be a STRIVE cultural ambassador and promoter
- Facilitate learning via virtual or classroom instruction; incorporate a variety of presentation methods and applications to accommodate adult learning styles.
- Training topics will include customer service training and technical training (multiple software systems).
- Deliver new hire training programs; provide creative, effective classroom instruction throughout the organization.
- Manage classroom environment, analyze results and identify gaps in training needs.
- Ensure all employees comply with all established company policies and procedures
- Communicate all activities, deficits, hours, and issues that occur during the training to the Corporate Training Manager immediately to account stakeholders daily.
- Maintain documentation and records related to training classes and trainee performance.
- Perform various other tasks as assigned.
- Prepares statistical reports to evaluate performance of and monitor progress of trainees.
- Provide Floor Support and On-the-Job Training as needed.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of professional virtual or classroom facilitation; experience in a training capacity.
- Exceptional virtual facilitation, presentation, and listening skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attentive to detail.
- Ability to motivate and maintain high morale in self and others.
- Highly proficient in time management, organization, planning and prioritization.
- Proven initiative, positive attitude, team-oriented, self-motivated and highly enthusiastic.
- Ability to manage changing tasks/projects simultaneously; meet deadlines and adapt to a changing business environment.
- Demonstrate professional and independent discretion and judgment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish rapport.
- Committed to excellence, has strong work ethics and takes pride in their work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability/willingness to travel locally and domestically. Ability to work a flexible schedule to support training program needs.
- Bilingual a plus – Fluent in English and Spanish
- Inktel will create the necessary credentials to systems in order to perform essential job functions.
- Inktel will not be providing any hardware or other equipment. The Seasonal Contract Recruiter will provide their own devices (primarily phone, computer, internet connection, among others) to perform their training services.
- Inktel will pay bi-monthly via direct deposit based upon the compensation rate established in the contractor agreement.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)