Seasonal Recruiting Admin – Contract
Our Seasonal Contract Recruiting Admins are Independent Contractors for a limited engagement in a given year. They are primarily responsible for supporting our seasonal recruiting efforts and operation. We are looking for a fluid and flexible team member with a great interest in talent acquisitions with a get it done attitude and basic HR knowledge/experience.
The Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Assisting with any data entry or administrative tasks that comes with each applicant during interview process and new hire process.
- Monitor and manage open rosters for upcoming training classes.
- Collaborate closely with recruiting team and hiring managers throughout the process to ensure candidates are meeting requirements and expectations.
- Act as a point of contact for all candidate logistics as they move through the recruiting process.
You should have the following:
- Be enthusiastic and energetic!
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Ability to treat sensitive/confidential information appropriately
- Ability to function professionally under pressure, and show poise in all situations, while managing concurrent projects and deadlines
- Must possess good judgment, excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 6 months of recruiting experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)