Senior Recruiting Manager – Indianapolis
Driven by our Passion for People, our Senior Recruiting Managers are experts at driving results through their team, as well as attracting top talent and engaging potential candidates. Connecting with people in a way that is meaningful to them is our bread and butter—and our recruiting team consistently performs at a high level. The Senior Recruiting Manager – Indianapolis will report directly into the Director of Talent Acquisition. They are primarily responsible for managing the recruiting process for their assigned location, driving results through their team, developing an organic pipeline of talent, and developing strong relationships with internal partners.
Ultimately, we bring people together. Whether it be our clients, their customers, our colleagues or our non-profit partners—we can’t resist the fun of working with people. Each connection, each relationship matters. To STRIVE to be a part of something greater is in our DNA—and we don’t use the word “strive” lightly. It embodies what we value.
- Proven track record of ALL of the following STRIVE values:
- Experience leading a team, proven track record of people development.
- Driven by delivering results and meeting goals.
- Organized, planning schedule in an efficient, structured manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Creative, generating new approaches to challenges or innovates best practices.
- Amazing combination of nimble thinking, high energy, passion and persistence. Resourceful.
- Effective at working independently with little supervision.
- Positive outlook and enthusiastic attitude.
- Strong desire to be of service to our clients and internal partners.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Intellectually curious with an aptitude for learning and understanding quickly.
- Ability to multitask and handle stress effectively.
- 5-10 years of professional recruiting experience, full-cycle preferred.
- Developing a recruiting strategy and process from attraction to hire in order to meet the staffing needs for their region.
- Serve as an excellent partner to the Site Director or Hiring Leader. Create a strong relationship that allows for high level calibration regarding business needs.
- Develop Hiring Profiles
- Streamline and calibrate the CSR interview process with all stakeholders
- Deploy the Topgrading interviewing and hiring methodology for all roles
- Acting as a player-coach to their team:
- Driving results through the team
- Driving results through their own efforts.
- Coaching and developing their team
- Support recruiting efforts where necessary
- Fill all open hourly and salaried roles at assigned location by attracting and recruiting top talent.
- Create an organic pipeline of great candidates from the area through creative approaches.
- Develop and drive our candidate experience strategy for their region.
- Conduct interview training sessions for supervisors and other operations leadership personnel
Salary & Benefits:
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, and a 401K plan.
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)