Site Director – Indianapolis
Our team is searching for an operations executive – an authentic leader who thrives in an ever-changing environment and can develop and execute projects, build relationships, drive metrics, and mobilize teams. With 1,500+ employees spread across multiple sites, our organization has many moving pieces. Like a symphony conductor, we need someone who can streamline our operations and ensure all of our programs are working in harmony, while also developing and executing best-in-class solutions that make us better each day. If you’re up to this challenge, we want to meet you.
Our dynamic Operations Team is currently in search of a Site Director for our Indianapolis contact center. The successful candidate will:
- Love to tackle challenges and develop innovative solutions to address those challenges
- Be self-driven to achieve excellence in everything they do
- Be motivated, reliable, and persistent
- Have strong ethics and integrity
- Be enthusiastic, have a positive mindset, and know how to have fun
- Continually be growing by setting and obtaining personal goals and challenges
- Have successfully built and led contact center teams
- Have a passion for world-class customer service
- Have raving fans in past clients and employers
- Been a key member of prior management teams
- Able to work successfully with a diverse group of people and be a team-player
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (strongly preferred); however, equivalent experience will be considered
- Experience working at a Fortune 500 company in customer service or at a large BPO company (preferred)
- 3+ years of experience managing a contact center site with budgetary responsibility
- A strong track record of exceeding client performance goals and delivering world-class customer service results while also driving strong financial results
- Experience developing innovative solutions to drive world-class customer service
- A strong personal and professional business network and strong list of references
- Must love to read, be a learner at heart and committed to continuous self-improvement
- Creates a strong culture of accountability across their respective site.
- Establishes policies, procedures, and best practices to ensure client metrics and financial goals are consistently met.
- Establishes organization and staffing plans that are flexible and that allow the company to meet growth and client requirements, particularly as related to the company’s “peak” season.
- Proactively identifies revenue-generating and/or cost-cutting opportunities as well as opportunities to help Inktel consistently provide world-class customer service to its clients.
- Determines the strategic direction of the site they are assigned to ensure efficient and effective operations of all programs within their site.
- Manages and controls the expenses and budget of their assigned site to ensure profitable operations.
- Sets department goals and provides guidance to the managers, supervisors and staff to successfully achieve these goals.
- Interfaces with the client to develop and execute strategies and plans to meet the client's business objectives.
- Shares key client opportunities, potential risks, and issues that might impact the health of the overall account and/or the company as a whole.
- Implements key initiatives to ensure attrition remains at an acceptable level.
- Develops strong business relationships with high profile, high revenue clients to ensure a strong, long-standing relationship.
- Develops and aligns workforce strategies to address key business plans and facilitate organizational change initiatives.
- Establishes quality and efficiency standards and ensures that these standards are measured and reviewed on an ongoing basis.
- Builds and develops a strong team of supervisors and managers that are committed to excellence and delivering world-class customer service.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Clear, concise and effective communication skills (both oral and written) including strong presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to develop rapport and relationships with all levels of the organization internally and with clients.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, inspire, grow and develop a high-performing team and a strong company culture.
- A solution-oriented and positive mindset that openly embraces change and stretch goals.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to prioritize objectives with little-to-no assistance, find issues and create and execute on solutions that address those issues.
- Excellent analytical skills; an ability to analyze data directly and glean hidden insights.
- An ability to create clear accountabilities and hold yourself and your team to those accountabilities.
- An absolute obsession with excellence and in improving yourself and your team daily. For you, there is no finish line.
- A strong network of resources including former and current clients, direct reports, etc. that can be leveraged when needed.
- Assertive with a strong sense of urgency.
- Flexibility to travel when needed (both locally within the S. Florida area and nationally). Non-local travel approximately 2-3 times per year.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrated forward thinking in areas of customer service and leadership.
Salary & Benefits:
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, educational assistance, and a 401K plan.
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)