Small Acct SR 1099 – 1700
Job Category: Customer Service
We're contracting WORK-FROM-HOME Independent contractors who can provide great customer service.
Compensation: Training $17.00/hr Production $17/hr. Get paid weekly!
Each CSR will be an independent contractor, working from home using their own computer equipment that meets the technical requirements outlined below. This is a virtual customer support opportunity.
Contractors must also be able to establish a designated work space, free from noise and distractions to handle incoming phone calls.
Contractors will be responsible for answering incoming calls from clients. At any given point you may be needed to support via chat. Training will be provided on client information and systems used. (Eligible for training pay!)
- Strong desire to be helpful and take ownership and resolve customer situations
- Identify root cause of inquiries by asking probing questions to determine the best solution
- Provided customer relationship management tool to research inquiries and document customer interactions
- Receive and respond to inbound customer inquiries via phone, email, and text while updating internal computer applications and systems
- Guide callers through troubleshooting, navigating the client's menus
- Maintain required product knowledge to deliver best in class service
- Exhibit a positive attitude and bring enthusiasm to work each and every day
- Proven record of great attendance and demonstrating skills as a team player
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal skills, clear diction, tone and knowledge/use of proper grammar
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to multitask by reading, typing, and navigating through applications while speaking with customers
- Seek 1+ yrs of experience & familiarity in the food ordering
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers, management, and co-worker
Minimum PC Requirements
- Dual Core 1.2 GHz or better
- Intel Core i3 or AMD Ryzen 3 or better
- 40 GB or more of available space
- 100 GB or more of total space
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)