Staff Accountant – Doral
Job Category: Finance/Accounting
Our mission is to create a world-class customer service experience with every customer. We train to be our best every day. Our company practices and instills excellence in everything that we do. If you’re up to this challenge, we want to meet you.
Our dynamic Accounting Team is currently in search of a Staff Accountant. The successful candidate will:
- Love to tackle challenges and develop innovative solutions to address those challenges.
- Be self-driven to achieve excellence in everything they do.
- Be motivated, reliable, and persistent.
- Have strong ethics and integrity.
- Be an energetic individual accustomed to high volume processing.
- Have the ability to meet assigned deadlines with an understanding of the impact on financial reporting.
- Be a service-oriented team player with the ability to maintain a positive attitude and a strong desire to achieve results.
- Have a natural desire to grow continuously by setting and obtaining personal goals and challenges.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills including knowledge/use of correct grammar, spelling and tenses.
- Aptitude and enthusiasm for learning and understanding processes to offer process improvements as needed.
- High attention to details with the ability to manage time efficiently, organize and prioritize responsibilities in a fast paced-environment.
- Reconcile and maintain assigned balance sheet accounts monthly, prepare journal entries, and assist with closing cycles
- Administer accounts receivable and payables
- Audit, research and investigate billing matters and analyze revenue trends
- Manage collections of accounts receivables, which includes contacting clients, tracking DSOs, communicating with other departments, and timely follow-ups as needed
- Review and process expense reports
- Assist with other projects as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Business, concentration in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Intermediate Excel skills required
- At least two years of practical experience in a high volume environment
- At least two years of practical experience working with ERP software.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office Suite applications
Salary & Benefits:
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, and a 401K plan.
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)