Tire Support Specialist – Doral
Job Category: Customer Service
Seeking passionate Customer Service providers to represent one of the world's largest automotive manufacturers with inbound contacts supporting account and service inquiries utilizing phone, email and e-chat platforms. This position starts on July 13th!
Driven by our Passion for People, our Customer Service Representatives are experts at engaging customers across multiple channels. Ultimately, we bring people together. Whether it be our clients, their customers, our colleagues or our non-profit partners—we can’t resist the fun of working with people. Each connection, each relationship matters. To STRIVE to be a part of something greater is in our DNA—and we don’t use the word “strive” lightly. It embodies what we value.
- Proven track record of ALL of the following STRIVE values:
- [S]ervice [T]enacity [R]esponsibility [I]ntegrity [V]ersatility [E]ntrepreneurship
- Amazing combination of nimble thinking, high energy, passion and persistence: resourcefulness
- Strong desire to be helpful and take ownership to resolve customer situations
- Empathetic and active listening
- Excellent oral communication skills: clear diction, tone and knowledge/use of proper grammar
- Positive outlook and enthusiastic attitude
- Conscientious team player
- Driven by delivering results
- Professional demeanor, put together
- Dependable and consistent, history of good attendance
- Naturally curious with an aptitude for learning and understanding quickly
- Ability to multitask by reading, typing, and navigating through applications while speaking with customers
- Prior customer service/problem solving experience preferred
- A quick learner that can become a subject matter expert in our day to day operations
- Delivering World Class support to customers with inquiries via phone, email, chat and SMS in a contact center environment.
- Maintaining solid customer relationships by handling customer inquiries and concerns with speed and professionalism.
- Performing incident management and using proprietary software programs to track calls from inception to resolution.
- Utilizing research skills to troubleshoot customer problems; providing follow-up calls to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Researching potential order issues and making outbound follow-up calls and emails to prevent/resolve our clients’ issues.
- Excellent communication abilities are essential; providing proactive communication to internal and external customers.
Salary & Benefits:
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, educational assistance, and a 401K plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)