TRAINER TEMPLATE – TO CLONE
Driven by our Passion for People, our Trainers are experts at helping our team members grow and develop into better customer service professionals. At Inktel, connecting with people in a way that is meaningful to them is our bread and butter—and our training team consistently performs at a high level. Trainers report directly into the Director of Training. They are primarily responsible for facilitating learning via classroom instruction for new hires and current employees.
Ultimately, we bring people together. Whether it be our clients, their customers, our colleagues or our non-profit partners—we can’t resist the fun of working with people. Each connection, each relationship matters. To STRIVE to be a part of something greater is in our DNA—and we don’t use the word “strive” lightly. It embodies what we value.
- Proven track record of ALL of the following:
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of professional classroom facilitation; experience in a training capacity.
- Exceptional facilitation, presentation, and listening skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attentive to detail.
- Highly proficient in time management, organization, planning and prioritization.
- Proven initiative, positive attitude, team-oriented, self-motivated and highly enthusiastic.
- Ability to manage changing tasks/projects simultaneously; meet deadlines and adapt to a changing business environment.
- Demonstrate professional and independent discretion and judgment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish rapport.
- Committed to excellence, has strong work ethics and takes pride in their work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability/willingness to travel locally and domestically. Ability to work a flexible schedule to support training program needs.
- Bilingual a plus – Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Be a STRIVE cultural ambassador and promoter
- Facilitate learning via classroom instruction; incorporate a variety of presentation methods and applications to accommodate adult learning styles.
- Training topics will include customer service training and technical training (multiple software systems).
- Deliver new hire training programs; provide creative, effective classroom instruction throughout the organization.
- Manage classroom environment, analyze results and identify gaps in training needs.
- Contribute to the overall success of the Training Department by identifying ways to continuously improve the learning process.
- Ensure all employees comply with all established company policies and procedures
- Communicate all activities, deficits, hours, and issues that occur during the training to the Corporate Training Manager immediately to account stakeholders daily.
- Maintain documentation and records related to training classes and trainee performance.
- Perform various other tasks as assigned.
- Prepares statistical reports to evaluate performance of and monitor progress of trainees.
- Ability to motivate and maintain high morale in self and others.
- Provide Floor Support and On-the-Job Training as needed.
Salary & Benefits:
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, educational assistance, and a 401K plan.
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)