Training and Quality Assurance Manager
About the role:
The Training and Quality Assurance Leader will be responsible to lead efforts of the team to ensure excellence in upholding the standards set by our client around the quality of contact handling across all contact channels, auditing adherence to these standards, and making recommendations and executing the changes as the business grows and evolves.
You will be responsible for delivering engaging and powerful training, providing effective feedback to both internal and our partner leadership team, and resolving issues with tact, critical thinking, and sound judgment. Reporting to the Site Director, you will effect meaningful change for individuals, groups and the business through the positive influence of your behavior and actions.
In addition, you will:
- Ensure efforts are aligned with business objectives of our client in quality of service, productivity and other specific indicators identified to improve client experience, reduce cost and drive efficiencies.
- Work closely with partners, both internal and with the client, driving results towards the identified business goals through collaborative and intentional strategies.
- Drive, manage and track efficiency of a team of QA Specialists to ensure maximum productivity with audits and assignments, resulting in tangible findings that will impact the management and constant improvement of the business.
- Effectively train groups of varying size and in various settings, creating an environment that is safe, comfortable, and challenging for all learners, maximizing the opportunity for each individual to develop skills and thrive.
- Lead and develop a team of facilitators to support training needs, including new hire, system, policy & procedure, sales & service, and brand trainings.
- Evaluate and report on key metrics regarding training and quality assurance. Partner with other leaders for support when necessary.
- Participate in content development using clear objectives with measurable outcomes that can be met within an established timeframe and that are aligned with the business needs of the client.
- Motivate and inspire others, both in and out of the classroom, creating a culture of participation and collaboration.
- Consistently demonstrate the commitment to the highest standards of exceptional service whether working with clients, business partners, peers, vendors, etc.
- 7+ years’ training, retail, customer service. Curriculum development experience a plus
- Remain poised and professional and thrive in an environment that is client-focused, fast-paced, rapidly changing, and occasionally ambiguous.
- Self-manage multiple projects within tight timeframes and dynamic priorities.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional follow-up skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Proven record in providing an exceptional client experience.
- Ability to travel regularly to support business needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)