VP of Operations
Our team is searching for an Operations Professional – an authentic leader who thrives in an ever-changing environment and can develop and execute projects, build relationships, drive metrics, and mobilize teams. With 1,500+ employees spread across multiple sites; our organization has many moving pieces. We need a strong team-member who can lead our Operations team; streamline our processes; drive results for our clients and achieve corporate financial goals.
If you’re up to this challenge and can demonstrate past success in these areas, we want to meet you!!!
Our dynamic Operations Team is currently in search of a Vice President of Operations.
The successful candidate will:
- Build and lead world class operation teams
- Be a member of the executive leadership team
- Demonstrate past success in building teams, delivering results for clients and achieving financial goals
- Excel in crushing corporate and personal goals!
- Be self-motivated, highly reliable, and relentless
- Have strong ethics and integrity
- Be enthusiastic, have a positive mindset, and know how to have fun!
- Have successfully built and led customer service oriented teams
- Have a passion for world-class customer service
- Have raving fans in past clients and employers
- Been a key member of prior upper management teams
- Able to work successfully with a diverse group of people and be a team-player
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (strongly preferred); however, equivalent experience will be considered. Graduate degrees or professional certifications a plus
- Experience working at a Fortune 500 company in customer service or at a large BPO company (preferred)
- 8+ years of experience managing teams in contact center operations
- Full P&L responsibility
- A strong track record of exceeding client performance goals and delivering world-class customer service results while also driving strong financial results
- A strong personal and professional business network and strong list of references
- Must love to read, be a learner at heart and committed to continuous self-improvement
- Create a strong culture of accountability
- Process improvements, build teams, drive results
- Sets department goals and priorities
- Solve problems, create operational excellence and standardize best practices
- Inspire, coach and mentor direct reports
- Work closely with client relationships
- P&L responsibilities – achieve and exceed company financial goals/budget
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Clear, concise and effective communication skills (both verbal and written) including strong presentation skills.
- Develop relationships with all levels of the organization internally and with clients.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, inspire, grow and develop a high-performing team and a strong company culture.
- A solution-oriented and positive mindset that openly embraces change and stretch goals.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to prioritize objectives with little-to-no assistance, find issues and create and execute on solutions that address those issues.
- Excellent analytical skills; an ability to analyze data directly and glean hidden insights.
- An absolute obsession with excellence and in improving yourself and your team daily. For you, there is no finish line.
- A strong network of resources including former and current clients, direct reports, etc. that can be leveraged when needed.
- Assertive with a strong sense of urgency.
- Flexibility to travel when needed (both locally within the S. Florida area and nationally). Non-local travel approximately 2-3 times per year.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrated forward thinking in areas of customer service and leadership.
Salary & Benefits:
Compensation is very competitive for this position – we want the best and will compensate accordingly. Only high perfomers and candidates who are looking for a long term home should apply!
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary, bonus as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, educational assistance, and a 401K plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)