WFM – Real Time Analyst
The Workforce Management Real Time Analyst plays an important role within Inktel by ensuring that we are achieving our objectives and adjusting to the real time events. The role does not simply observe what is happening on the floor, but is empowered to help address issues and make changes as appropriate to ensure that program objectives are being met.
- Manage and monitor intraday queue performance and schedule adherence.
- Work with Operations to ensure that we have a good plan & that we’re working that plan.
- Monitor real-time ACD agent work states & notify leadership of exceptions.
- Manage real time changes to agent schedules in WFM platform.
- Serve as point of contact between Operations and Workforce Management to identify:
- Unexpected changes in volume which require changes to plan.
- Unexpected changes to absenteeism which might require a change in hours.
- Work with Operations to ensure that any overages are used for “just in time coaching” or training
- Ensure Absenteeism is properly recorded in our WFM platform.
- Must be able to work overtime as required.
- Understand client specific objectives and corresponding metrics necessary to achieve goals.
- Communicate with client scheduling and RTA groups as required
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 years experience working in a contact center
- Strong understanding of Contact Center best practices
Why you'll love working here:
- You’ll be surrounded by some of the most passionate and hardworking people you’ve ever worked with
- You will be empowered to make a real difference
- Your input matters & is taken seriously. We are all striving for the same goal and ideas are accepted based on their merit, not internal politics
- It feels good to Win, and Inktel has a culture of winning!
Why you'll love working here:
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, and a 401K plan.
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)