WFM – Real Time Manager
Workforce Management Real Time Manager
The Workforce Management Real Time Manager plays an important role within Inktel by leading the RTAs and ensure that we are achieving our objectives and adjusting to the real time changes that must occur in the production floor. The person will be relied on to provide not only explanations and accurate reporting data regarding actual staffing variance to staffing requirements but will also be empowered to make changes to the daily plans to ensure that we are achieving the most important priorities of the group.
- Lead the team monitor various queues across multiple programs & sites
- Ensure that alerts are delivered to Operations as required
- Manage, Maintain, and improve the inhouse Service Alert process
- Manage any same day schedule changes including Overtime, Voluntary Time Off, and Terminations
- Present all information in a clear & professional manner
- Review schedules & ensure that all key events are incorporated for the upcoming weeks and work to resolve any gaps or take advantage of overages
- Assist in site specific WFM Training to explain why the department exists, the value it adds, and how to join the department if interested
- Continuously improve processes & tools the group uses to deliver value to Operations
- Manage same day performance calls for relevant programs and executive leadership
- Be able to speak about Absenteeism and Compliance performance across all programs in the enterprise
- Maintain agent schedule optimization within current day including break/lunch movement and shift/DOW adjustments and related communication to ensure interval level staffing requirements are met
- Communicate information with Vendor or Operations via various channels
- Effectively prioritizes changing tasks
- Be a cultural match that drives performance by ensuring team members feel a real need to win
- Proficient with Microsoft office
- Strong time management skills
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and organizational skills
- Five (5) years Workforce RTA Leadership experience
- Strong knowledge of contact center fundamentals
Why you’ll love working here:
- You’ll be surrounded by some of the most passionate and hardworking people you’ve ever worked with
- You will be empowered to make a real difference
- Your input matters & is taken seriously. We are all striving for the same goal and ideas are accepted based on their merit, not internal politics
- It feels good to Win, and Inktel has a culture of winning!
Salary & Benefits:
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, and a 401K plan.
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)