William Sonoma DOR – 1300
We are contracting BRAND AMBASSADORS who can serve as Homeware Support Specialists to represent one of the world’s most upscale and high-end homeware brands.
THE IDEAL BRAND AMBASSADOR:
- Previous contract work experience
- Retail, Concierge and/or Hospitality experience
- Problem Solver
- Active Listener
- Ability to Multi-task
- Excellent verbal & written skills
- Team Player
- Proven Record of Great Attendance
- Address customer questions and concerns regarding product and delivery information
- Provide product information, review alternative solutions if an item is out of stock and place orders for the customer.
- Successfully negotiate and appease customers using a variety of methods established by client
- Check inventory, process returns, issue replacements and credits for damaged or defective merchandise
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Required: High School or GED (General Education Diploma) required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- 1+ years of general work experience.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- Flexibility to customize approach to meet all types of caller communication styles and personalities.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and CRM/Salesforce experience
- Ability to work Full Time
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)