Workforce Management – Real Time Analyst Supervisor
The Supervisor will be responsible for the performance management of Workforce Specialists and/or Workforce Analysts who are collaboratively responsible for planning, forecasting, scheduling, and real time resource management for all Contact Center locations. The Supervisor collaborate with the Contact Center Director and WFM RTA’s to plan, direct, manage, and evaluate team performance to ensure service levels and company performance metrics on multiple levels to multiple channels are met. The Workforce Management Supervisor is also expected to conduct research and assist by recommending solutions to increase efficiency and reduce overall operating costs. This includes processes surrounding forecasting contacts, managing real time changes in staff and service, and administrative reporting.
- Manage WFM staff to provide Real Time Management (RTM) assistance to center Supervisors and Manager while realigning resources in real-time to optimize coverage and service level needs. Lead WFM staff to develop forecasts for omni channel contacts. Development and coaching a team of Real Time Analyst for efficiency and productivity.
- Manages attendance processes, Holiday staffing, time off and overtime requests.
- Report on daily Key Performance Metrics measurements for planning and preparations.
- Collaboration with Operations on changes that would positively impact future dated weeks.
- Monitor real-time ACD agent work states & notify leadership of exceptions.
- Flexibility to ensure all programs are updated properly and reporting is accurately reflecting changes.
- Review and ensure timely and accurate payroll entry
- Serve as point of contact between Operations and Workforce Management to identify:
- Unexpected changes in volume which require changes to plan.
- Unexpected changes to absenteeism which might require a change in hours.
- Work with Operations to ensure that any overages are used for “just in time coaching” or training
- Understand client specific objectives and corresponding metrics necessary to achieve goals.
- Communicate with client scheduling and RTA groups as required
- Performs additional tasks as required or assigned.
- Excellent communication, verbal and written; as well as interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively listen and communicate valuable recommendations and complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong understanding of Contact Center best practices
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills. (Can easily spot trends)
- Results oriented, motivated and ability to multi-task to drive simultaneous projects
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments and meet all deadlines with minimal supervisor
- Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
- Contact Center work experience and solid workforce management experience in an inbound and outbound center environment
- Prefer experience in a multi-channel business to consumer retail contact center with responsibilities for all current forms of customer contacts, including phone, chat, email, survey response and social media interaction
- Experience using workforce management software, telecommunication, or other call center systems in an inbound contact center setting.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel: Formulas, filters, pivot tables, imports/exports data from multiple sources
- Ability to work in a changing, agile culture
- Knowledge of contact center metrics, agent behavioral trends (shrinkage), and other factors that affect queue and adherence reporting
Why you will love working here:
- You will be surrounded by some of the most passionate and hardworking people you’ve ever worked with
- You will be empowered to make a real difference
- Your input matters & is taken seriously. We are all striving for the same goal and ideas are accepted based on their merit, not internal politics
- It feels good to Win, and Inktel has a culture of winning!
SALARY & BENEFITS:
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, and a 401K plan.
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)