Consumer Packaged Goods Case Study
Client is one of the largest multinational manufacturers and marketers of consumer and professional products representing over 48 brands sold in over 100 countries.
- Consumer Relations support solution to handle over 48 different private label branded products, each requiring a specialized, branded call center solution.
- Consumer Relations support to handle customer inquiries including: tampering reporting, expressing dissatisfaction about the product or reporting a high level of satisfaction with the product.
- Calls were handled directly by dozens of different manufacturers who produce the products. Client needed experience uniformity across all products and channels. Customers should receive same level of excellent customer service no matter what product they called in for.
- Alleviation of the trouble communicating with hundreds of different customer support units, as a result a plethora of valuable information lost in the shuffle.
- Customer service consolidation across all of their private brands.
- Creation of business processes, rules, and industry expertise.
- Capturing actionable data while ensuring customers have a world-class experience.
- Custom CRM which shared data real time with manufacturers providing transparency to client.
- Omni-channel communications.
- Automatic dissemination of valuable consumer insight.
- Immediate access to product information necessary to answer consumer questions effectively.
- Social engagement solution.
- Agent training on leading customer service best practices, system functionality and positive call resolution.