E-Learning Case Study
One of the first statewide Internet-based public high schools in the United States. Today, this Inktel Client is available in every state and 67 countries.
- Client was looking for a customer service partner to handle 40% growth each year.
- Flexible contact center technology infrastructure.
- Multi-channel capabilities across voice, social, chat, and email were required to interact with students while proactively increasing satisfaction and targeting 90%+ first call resolution.
- Inktel provided customized solutions for their contact center and developed technological capabilities such as data analytics, reporting, knowledge base, client visibility, and student satisfaction.
- Multi-Channel Customer Management: Our multilingual inbound contact center solutions provided Client with superior customer satisfaction. Our agent specialists handled questions, concerns and information requests through all required channels.
- Call Center Technology: Our Automated Call Distribution (ACD) system effectively greeted and routed all callers to the appropriate program for specific call handling. With Client-sourced CRMs and our custom data management system, Inktel effectively provided solutions to customer concerns. Call wait times and abandoned calls were eliminated.
- Data Management: Our custom CRM application allowed our agents and the Client to track all steps in the communication process and document any inquiries. Data could efficiently be flagged for follow-up, which decreased the amount of time needed to provide participants with the information they required. Inktel’s real-time, web-based reporting application displays call center metrics including abandonment rates, service level, average handle time and call volume for remote dashboard access.
- Cutting edge technology supporting world-class customer service.
- Continuous engagement across several communication platforms.
- Reduction in Average Handle Time (AHT) & improvement in key service levels (SLAs)