Restaurant Case Study
A leader in the fast-casual dining industry operating more than 530 restaurant locations nationwide.
- Scalable resources since Client outgrew their internal call center capabilities from both a real estate and technology standpoint.
- Centralized restaurant operations providing inbound and outbound catering, pick-up, sales, and order support services.
- Best-in-class contact center technology and best practices in centralized restaurant operations.
- Certified Catering Specialists as well as email, chat, social, and SMS support to handle premium customer support 7 days per week, 15 hours per day.
- Unprecedented holiday peak support, which accounted for thousands of calls per day and millions of dollars in additional corporate revenue.
- Customized inbound and outbound service with an integrated data ed into Client’s existing CRM and restaurant POS, allowing Client to effectively transition to the new data management system.
- Inktel’s web application also displayed call center metrics including abandonment rates, service levels (SLAs), call length, and call recordings for seamless monitoring and access.
- Reduced abandonment rate by 46% in peak and holiday periods
- Increased Average Order Value (AOV) by 14% and improved repeat customer presence
- Reduced internal operating expenses by 24%