Inktel serves as an extension of the customer experience in your physical retail stores.
Partner with us to centralize store phone calls, emails, and chat requests so store employees can focus their attention on delivering the best possible in-person experience to your customers.
For many of our retail clients, Inktel also manages appointment scheduling and follow-up to drive additional store traffic and ultimately increase revenue.
Through our “Customer First” operating model, we ensure our alignment, people, training, coaching, and motivation are all centered on one thing: making every customer interaction world-class.
Check out our retail case studies to learn more about the impact we’ve had on our clients’ customer service operations and bottom line.
- Centralized, omni-channel customer service — voice, chat, social media, mobile SMS, email. etc.
- Omni-channel retention and loyalty programs
- Reputation management
- Multi-lingual representatives
- Peak season support
- Surveys and competitive review
- Dedicated Account Executive who serves as client’s primary point of contact
- Ongoing business reviews and continuous improvement initiatives
- Proprietary Inktel Communication Exchange (ICE) Software Suite
- Integrated, omni-channel technology — voice, chat, social media, mobile SMS, email, etc.
- Customer management / CRM
- Full transparency and online reporting portal
- Interactive voice response (IVR)
- Quality recording
- Workforce management
- Program performance management
- Knowledge base