Auto Parts Case Study
Client is one of the largest tire companies in North America with over 100 years of experience. Leading in innovation and quality, this Inktel client employs over 69,000 employees with locations all over the world.
- Client made a decision to be the first Tire Manufacturer to sell tires direct to consumer through their website.
- Client’s Auto Service Centers were looking to engage customers on their website through a new chat communication channel.
- Roll-out of proactive e-commerce customer engagement strategy that includes “Order Push” via chat channel.
- Implementation of loyalty tools and technology to capture and retain customers.
- Creation of a new large-scale knowledge base for agents to answer customer FAQs.
- Development of a strategic CRM solution including incident management, email, and chat management to provide a rich online experience so customers can research, purchase, and resolve issues from any device.
- Quantifiable improvement in Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) and Customer Retention.